Homebuyers: Hang in There [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Today’s sellers’ market provides unique challenges—and benefits—for buyers.
- Current low interest rates won’t last forever, and home prices are forecast to rise.
- If you’re a homebuyer, hang in there. Homeownership improves your quality of life, and the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term challenges.
Owning a Home Has Distinct Financial Benefits Over Renting [INFOGRAPHIC]
- When you rent, you build your landlord’s wealth, your monthly payment depends on ever-rising rents, and you don’t benefit from home price appreciation.
- On the other hand, when you own your home, you build your own wealth, your monthly payment is locked in, and you benefit directly from home price appreciation.
- If you’re feeling the challenges of a competitive market, remember that homeownership is a long-term game. Persevering today will lead to financial rewards in the future.
Have Your Day in the Sun by Moving Up This Summer [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Longer days and sunny weather mean summer is upon us, and what better conditions than right now to upgrade to the home of your dreams?
- If your needs have changed, it’s a great time to upgrade – there’s likely high demand for your current house, and today’s low mortgage rates can help you afford your dream home.
- If you’re ready to upgrade to a home that matches your changing needs, let’s connect today.
Top Reasons To Own Your Home [INFOGRAPHIC]
- June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a great time to consider the benefits of owning your own home.
- If you’re thinking of buying a home, it might just help you find the stability, community, and comfort you’ve been searching for over the past year.
- Let’s connect today to determine if homeownership is the right next step for you.
Homes Across the Country Are Selling Fast [INFOGRAPHIC]
- In today’s whirlwind real estate market, houses are selling at astonishing speed – from sea to shining sea.
- Four years ago, the average house spent 39 days on the market. Two years ago, homes were on the market for about 24 days. Today, that number has dropped to just 17 short days.
- If you’re looking to sell your house quickly and on the best possible terms, today’s market can’t be beat. Let’s connect to discuss how to secure a speedy, top-dollar sale for your house.
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »